Monday 12 August 2024

Latest Developments

 Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone!

I just thought I'd keep you updated regarding the latest developments on this blog/ site.

Firstly, I am still busy with the Read Arabic in a Matter of Minutes Series.  You are probably aware that thus far 17 videos have been uploaded to our YouTube Channel in this playlist.  The aim is to upload at least one or two video lessons per week.  So, this week (probably today) the next video lesson will be uploaded in this series!  To view the Playlist, please visit: Read Arabic in a Matter of (3-5) Minutes

Secondly my aim is to complete the Enjoy Arabic Book One Videos as soon as possible, but those of you who are involved in video editing will know: it takes a lot of time!  So, please be patient!  Thus far there are 17 videos in this playlist as well.

Thirdly, I'm in the process of remastering the Speak Arabic Today Videos.  For those who don't know, I've prepared Six Lessons in this Series, which are available via the Speak Arabic Today blog.  Remember each of these lessons are divided in 5 parts, containing 20 words/ phrases/ sentences (totalling 100) each!  Thus far, I've made the first three of these lessons available via this blog in pdf format.  The process of remastering the Video Lessons is still ongoing.  Thus far parts One & Two of Lesson One are available.  You can go there via the PAGES, or click HERE.

In total there are currently 55 Video Lessons available via our At-Tayyibah School of Arabic Channel


Those of you (in Cape Town) who are eagerly awaiting physical classes, I'm hoping to start one soon, but I haven't finalized a venue yet.  Please make dua!

Shukran for your support!

Idrees



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Video Productions!

 Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone! Yes, Al-hamdu-lillah, we're back with our Video Productions after a brief bout of flu, which kept me from b...