Thursday 3 October 2024

Back to Video Productions!

 Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone!

Yes, Al-hamdu-lillah, we're back with our Video Productions after a brief bout of flu, which kept me from being productive to a large extent over the past month.

So, I'm back and I hope to complete both the Enjoy Arabic Series and the Read Arabic in a Matter of (3-5) Minutes as soon as I possibly can.  However as I previously mentioned, Video Editing takes a lot of time.  Many professional YouTubers can only manage to complete two to four short videos per month, unless they have a team of video and audio editing experts assisting them, or unless they make extensive use of AI editing programmes.

So, Al-hamdu-lillah, I've completed the Enjoy Arabic, Book One Lesson Five in two parts.  Here are the links:

Part OneImprove your basic Arabic Reading and Writing Skills (EAM L5 Part1) 

Part TwoFirst Short Arabic Dialogue & Letter Recognition (EAM L5 Part2)

What is quite exiting is the fact that the first short dialogue is covered in this lesson.  But, those of you who have been following the Video Lessons, will know that we've actually given many other sentence structures, including some information regarding verb use in the previous lessons.  So, I might do a summary of all the sentence structures covered thus far so that you can get a gist of the impact of these few lessons. 

Hopefully the production of other lessons will go much quicker, since as I mentioned before, I intend to skip some parts in order to concentrate more on the vocabulary and sentence structures in future.  This will facilitate the understanding of the Arabic grammatical structures greatly, which in turn will aid communication with enhanced comprehension.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Video Productions!

 Assalaamu Alaykum Everyone! Yes, Al-hamdu-lillah, we're back with our Video Productions after a brief bout of flu, which kept me from b...